Good question! Quite a lot of our students get their employers to pay for a course. That’s because our students learn valuable skills they can put to good use in their work from day one.
Here are some things you can tell your employer about UX Writers Collective courses:
Each course is designed to give students actionable skills in a specialized area. Find a course syllabus for each course on our website for details:
- UX Writing Fundamentals
- UX Writing for Technical Writers
- Content Research & Testing
- Chatbot Writing & Design
- Marketing Writing for UX Writers
- The Microcopy Course
Hear from students whose work has shown direct benefit from UX Writers Collective courses.
- We know how to help you on the job because the UX Writers Collective company and courses are developed and run by experts in the field.
- We are exclusively owned, managed, and operated by experienced UX writers.
- Because we work in the field, we know what every student needs to learn to succeed on the job.
- UX Writers Collective courses provide every student with a final project to showcase in their portfolio.
- Our certifications are endorsed by an advisory group of UX writing leaders.
- Our prices are very reasonable when compared to the lifetime earnings possible after certification.
- Hiring managers trust that students certified by UX Writers Collective are well-trained candidates.
Still need help? Submit your own question.